You're about to set sail out of the Port of New Orleans, it doesn't get much better. Whether you're looking to stay with us before or after your cruise let our New Orleans Port hotel help you on your voyage. The Sheraton Metairie offers luxurious accommodations and close proximity to local shopping, entertainment and New Orleans attractions.
- Make your travel as stress free as possible by staying with us the night before your cruise
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.
For more things to do in New Orleans click here